The annual Respect Life Program is a year-round, nationwide effort to help Catholics understand, value, and become engaged with building a culture that cherishes every human life.
Our Respect Life ministry helps give voice to those who have none. They participate in prayer vigils, calls to action and support of pregnancy crisis centers. The Respect Life committee acts as prayer warriors during the annual 40 Days for Life campaign.
Please view the documents below to learn more bring pro-life.
Also, visit: www.pro-lifearticles.org
- Doing Our Part To Change History For The Better
- Life Begins At Conception
- Pro-Life Answers to False Pro-Choice Arguments (Part XIV)
- Quotes Apr 2017
- Roe V. Wade
- The Sin of Silence
- Do Not Conform Yourself to this Age
- Every Child a Wanted Child
- Planned Parenthood Condemns Itself
- Regret and Abortion
- The Consequences of Being Wrong